Re: [LAD] new lossless/lossy audio compressor

From: Ctirad Fertr <phanatic@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jul 26 2007 - 01:26:28 EEST

Dne středa 25 červenec 2007 21:47 Gregory Alan Hildstrom napsal(a):

> http://geocities.com/hildstrom/projects/j2kaudio/index.html
>
> Let me know what you think. Thanks. -Greg

Looks nice, though I would rather see some widely accepted multimedia
container, than just another audio compression codec. Currently I store my
albums into one flac file per CD plus separate CUE sheet. It's far from
perfect. I would like to have just one file per album with all the content
inside (eg. audio, pictures, lyrics, videoclips, bonuses, etc...) and player
with direct acces to all that content. It would be great for archiving and
distributing records over internet.
Matroska might be a solution, but no player/encoder use it in such way :(

Regards,

Ctirad