[LAD] Reverbs (Re: Pluginization example?)

From: Juhana Sadeharju <kouhia@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Aug 15 2007 - 19:36:21 EEST

Hmm... I noticed CAPS plugins already have the Dattorro's plate
reverb. It is the vocal reverb I implemented now, as I thought
there was an urgent need for one. Does nobody use CAPS plate reverb
for vocals? Its design is of Lexicon type!!

However, I added early reflections and I'm prepared to write true
stereo-to-stereo version (CAPS is simply summing left and right
channels to mono).

Next I will attempt to write a nonlinear reverb. Useful for
drums and vocals as well. Something new if nobody already has
written one.

Juhana