[LAD] ladspa qa?

From: Tim Blechmann <tim@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Sep 04 2007 - 13:23:10 EEST

hi all,

i'm not really familiar with the ladspa development process, but is
there any quality assurance for ladspa plugins?

i have been implementing some of my filters as ladspa plugins, but when
trying to compare them with others, i found, that some of the plugins
did not do, what i expected them to do (a white noise generator did not
generate white noise, a shelf filter was highly unstable when changing
parameters) ...

of course, all plugins are free (as in speech), without any warranty,
but i still think, that there should be a certain amount of quality
assurance, if we want people to use the ladspa plugins ...

have there been some thoughts of introducing some kind of ladspa qa?

best, tim

--
tim@email-addr-hidden    ICQ: 96771783
http://tim.klingt.org