[LAD] LADSPA Windows OR Effects on all three major systems.

From: N. Gey <ilfhi@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Sep 05 2007 - 19:28:28 EEST

Hello,

my friends and I are developing a Computer Game and it should run on
Linux, Mac and Win. Now we're thinking about Audio Effects. Generell
reverb, compressor with sidechain (to compress the signal when speech is
active, so its clearly heard, no matters how the player has set his
audio balance. you know... like in Radio Stations).

We are using FMod4 and searching for a platform indipendent effect
system. Maybe there is LADSPA port to windows? Or have you other
suggestions?

greetings,

Nils