[LAD] NtED is the real WYSIWYG music score (updated)

From: Roque Morel <roquemorelcello@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 10 2008 - 15:39:27 EET

Hi. My name is Roque Morel
NtEd is the easiest music score I`d saw.
Only three steps: ./configure, make, make install and it`s ready to use.
Rare dependencies and libraries does not need it. Where another ones
failed on my favor distro, NtEd got no any trouble.

Commands are very easy too and it works very well with Timidity or
QJackctl+QSynth.
It supports tuplets and others, up to 4 voices per staff, 5 lyrics
lines, three clefs, exports to GS and MIDI.

Very important things?
It`s a real page view music score for Linux, it`s easy for musicians, it
is not a too much MB program, it`s nice to work and the more important
point in music: it`s a What You See Is What You Get music score and is
stable.

Necessary things?
Slurs, bow signals for strings instruments, more clefs and other musical
signs.

For Mandriva`s users as me, there are some packages in cooker
repositories I asked by bugzilla

ftp://distrib-coffee.ipsl.jussieu.fr/pub/linux/MandrivaLinux/devel/cooker/cooker/media/contrib/release/nted-0.13.0-1mdv2008.1.i586.rpm

ftp://distrib-coffee.ipsl.jussieu.fr/pub/linux/MandrivaLinux/devel/cooker/x86_64/media/contrib/release/nted-0.13.0-1mdv2008.1.x86_64.rpm

Author URL:
http://vsr.informatik.tu-chemnitz.de/staff/jan/nted/nted.xhtml

downloads source:
http://vsr.informatik.tu-chemnitz.de/staff/jan/nted/nted-0.16.0.tgz

Debian packages:
http://vsr.informatik.tu-chemnitz.de/staff/jan/nted/nted-0.16.0.deb

I forgot to comment on the matter musicXML version 0.16.0

Enjoy it