Re: [LAD] JACK & MIDI

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Wed Jan 16 2008 - 19:25:23 EET

Hi Paul!
  Pardon me, being technically far from even OK. But I think especially this
sysex thing is important. Consider a real studio (home or pro), there are
still a lot of external devices, which occasionally need to receive sysex
(special program banks, sample updates). For me this is an issue and I believe
I'm not alone there.
  So: did you consider extending, pollishing the API so this is possible or
would you have an acceptable workaround up your sleve?
  I'm just interested so please don't be offended. It has been great work so
far and I'm grateful for it, but I'm also interested in improving my work as a
musician, so this is of importance to me.
  Kindest regards
        Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net