Re: [LAD] 3D audio made with Clam

From: Albert Graef <Dr.Graef@email-addr-hidden-online.de>
Date: Fri Jan 25 2008 - 12:40:30 EET

Pau Arumí Albó wrote:
> PS: As Albert Graef said, a new release is near. It's just a matter of
> finishing the multi-platform packages and documentation.

Hi Pau,

that's good to know! I decided to wait for the new release before trying
the new Faust interface in CLAM, and I haven't even started with the Q
plugin yet, as I want to finish Q 8.0 first (hopefully this spring, at
long last). But I'm really looking forward to the new CLAM version...

Albert

--
Dr. Albert Gr"af
Dept. of Music-Informatics, University of Mainz, Germany