Re: [LAD] Prototyping algorithms and ideas

From: Stephen Sinclair <radarsat1@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jan 25 2008 - 19:57:19 EET

> > Also, nice in the fact that you can do per-sample computations easily,
>
> How ? I seem to have missed something...

Because you can wait in a 1-sample loop?

Yes, it will use your whole CPU for a loop like that, but this thread
is about prototyping. Obviously you'd rewrite in C for a real
application.
I never claimed chuck is perfect, but I've been liking it a lot
lately. Sure, it can have performance issues depending on how you use
it, but the nice thing is having the option to abuse it that way when
necessary.

Steve