Re: [LAD] LinuxSampler or JACK or what is the trouble?

From: Fons Adriaensen <fons@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 31 2008 - 02:37:20 EET

On Wed, Jan 30, 2008 at 06:11:56PM +0100, Julien Claassen wrote:

Hello Julien,

> cannot complete execution of the processing graph (Resource temporarily
> unavailable)
> zombified - calling shutdown handler
> Killed

I've seen this error with several apps. No idea
what's behind it, but it's certainly not only
LS that can trigger it. I suspect - but that's
only guessing - that it's related to the app
taking too long to complete the first process
cycle (memory being touched for the first time),
or to port creation calls. I've jack 0.109 here,
and I'm using it with LS without any problem.

--
FA
Parma, Italia