[LAD] LAC 2008: live online Now!

From: Eric Dantan Rzewnicki <eric@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Feb 28 2008 - 12:50:30 EET

The 6th annual Linux Audio Conference has begun in Cologne, Germany. It
runs today through March 2nd, 2008. As with each previous year this
year's conference is streamed live over the internet in ogg theora via
icecast. The stream status page can be found at:
http://lac.linuxaudio.org

This year we are in the unique situation of having a Gigabit link
donated by CITIZENMEDIA: http://www.ist-citizenmedia.org/ They have
asked us to use up as much of their bandwidth as we can so they can see
how well the link performs. Please forward this information widely so
we can help them out.

This year the core team, Joern Nettingsmeier and myself, are recruiting
volunteers to spread the workload. To that end we have set up a mailing
list and irc channel to coordinate our efforts. If you are here in
Cologne for the conference please consider joining us. If you are not
coming, please enjoy the fruits of our labors by watching the streams
and participating via irc.

general conference chat: #lac2008 on irc.freenode.net
stream team tech talk: #lac2008-tech on irc.freenode.net

Thanks,
LAC streamteam

believed to be clean.