Re: [LAD] embedded high end audio

From: Phil Frost <indigo@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jul 23 2008 - 16:10:25 EEST

I have an Echo Indigo IO that I had working in linux. It's a 2 in, 2
out Cardbus device. As I recall, I had to build a kernel because
whatever distro I was using didn't include the driver, but it was part
of the standard ALSA distribution. There is also a 4x4 version called
the Indigo DJ that is very similar and probably also compatible.