Re: [LAD] embedded high end audio

From: porl sheean <porl42@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Aug 01 2008 - 18:02:07 EEST

if there was an open standard for this sort of thing that we could
implement in software and interface directly with jack etc then it
would make my idea redundant.... i would love to see such a thing
though :)

what does netjack (or netjackmp) lack compared to these
implementations? i'm still not entirely sure of netjack's
synchronising abilities for instance.

porl