Re: [LAD] Ladspa: Text encoding for metadata fields

From: David García Garzón <dgarcia@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Aug 01 2008 - 21:13:59 EEST

Thanks Steve. So, now i just need to code a function to convert utf8 to c
strings literals (using 0x82..).

I am developing a functionality to export CLAM networks as ladspa plugins from
the CLAM NetworkEditor interface. It seems to work pretty well now at svn, so
a next step is providing support for LV2 and VST. Any testing, before we make
it fully public, is welcome:
https://iua-share.upf.edu/wikis/clam/index.php/Building_a_LADSPA_plugin

David.

El Friday 01 August 2008 18:16:34 Steve Harris va escriure: