Re: [LAD] embedded high end audio

From: porl sheean <porl42@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Aug 02 2008 - 03:29:27 EEST

any ideas as to how long before we can hear any info on this thing you
are working on? will it be compatible with jack? or is it possible to
expand netjackmp to allow communication between arbitrary nodes
without sending the audio signals to the master node and back out
again? i thought it was possible to do this with the netjackmp
implementation but as i said i don't know much on the actual technical
abilities of it.

porl