Re: [LAD] Car engine sound emulation for future electic cars. ideas ?

From: Stéphane Letz <letz@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Aug 02 2008 - 10:59:43 EEST

Le 2 août 08 à 02:00, Benno Senoner a écrit :

> Hi all,
> since the price of fossil fuels is quickly going up to
> unsustainable levels the mass production of electric cars
> is only a couple years away. (there are already a few nice around
> but not yet high volume production and cost an arm and a leg)
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_car

At least someone else in this community seems to start understanding
the implications of the twin challenges of Peak Oil and Climate
Change... Good start!

But not sure simulating "combustion engine'" sound will be the most
important thing we'll have to deal with in the next 5 or 10 years...

Stephane