Re: [LAD] Wireless Electricity vs audio quality

From: Arnold Krille <arnold@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Aug 25 2008 - 12:32:47 EEST

Am Montag, 25. August 2008 schrieb Patrick Shirkey:
> On Mon, 2008-08-25 at 19:03 +1000, Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:
> > Arnold Krille wrote:
> > > Well, there _could_ be some interference as the air around you contains
> > > some water (called humidity). It could be possible that the
> > > electromagnetic waves (a) heat up the water making the room you are in
> > > warmer (same principle as the microwave)
> > If this were the case, there would be far greater concerns on the basis
> > of human health. Humans are roughly 90% water and if this electricity
> > transfer could heat up water molecules in the air, they are likely to
> > cause all sorts of adverse health effects in any human that might be in
> > the vicinity.

Okay, that is right. Even more so as there is only one frequency (or a limited
number of frequencies) to heat water...

> I still have a feeling it will subtly influence the audio quality of a
> room.

My guess: Only if you buy audio cables 500€ per meter...

> I have doubt about the effect it will have on electrical equipment due
> to static RF as we are not dealing with rf signals in this case.

Electrical equipment is not only sensible to the range you might be referring
here as radio frequencies. Electrical equipment is sensible to _all kinds_ of
frequencies as long as they come as electromagnetic waves.
And if they "tune" the energy-transportation-frequencies to the "exact" value
of metals (metals have a broad band of frequencies possible afaik), they
still also reach the frequencies of the metal in ad-converter, cpu, memory,
hard-disk, which all will pick up energy. Sounds like fun :-)

Arnold

--
visit http://www.arnoldarts.de/
---