Re: [LAD] Wireless Electricity vs audio quality

From: Erik de Castro Lopo <mle+la@email-addr-hidden-nerd.com>
Date: Mon Aug 25 2008 - 12:47:26 EEST

Patrick Shirkey wrote:

> I still have a feeling it will subtly influence the audio quality of a
> room.

Science is not about feelings.

> I have doubt about the effect it will have on electrical equipment due
> to static RF as we are not dealing with rf signals in this case.

I guarantee that if you stick poorly sheilded audio equipment next to
high (or even moderate) power RF equipment you will get RF interference
in the audio.

It seems that you have rejected science tradition (doubting the effects
of RF on audio equipment) yet "feel" that electromagnetic energy transfer
will subtly influence an acoustic environment.

Erik