Re: [LAD] joining the fun...

From: Pete Black <pete@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Aug 26 2008 - 12:07:08 EEST

I live in Wellington, New Zealand, and i'd like to reassure others on
this list that not all those who inhabit this place behave like this.

Patrick, if you'd please just concentrate on subjects that had some
relevance to Linux audio development, I think we'd all get along just fine.

I just can't believe you aren't willing to accept that there are more
appropriate forums for the discussion of wireless power or hydrogen
motors, or whatever other non-linux-audio subject you have an interest
in, and simply take the discussion on those subjects there.

Not only would you get a warmer reception and a higher quality
discussion, I imagine you wouldn't attract as much personal criticism.

If you want to stimulate interesting discussion to liven up the list,
then surely you can think of a way to do it thats actually on-topic.

I mean how old are you? 12?

-Pete