Re: [LAD] Getting the most out of onboard HDA

From: Jussi Laako <jussi@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Sep 13 2008 - 01:25:19 EEST

Jens M Andreasen wrote:
> With a 24bit signal of +/- 15 integer values, we would be drowned in
> noise. But since this is foremost a theoretical discussion, let us stick
> to those numbers.

What might be more useful would be to use two DACs in parallel followed
by high quality mixing electronics. In a way some highend audio hardware
does. Then non-error signals get amplified and error-signals might get
even attenuated (given the error signal is not the same for both channels).

BR,

        - Jussi