Re: [LAD] JACK transport timebase and its callback

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Mon Oct 20 2008 - 17:31:08 EEST

Hello Paul!
   I'd like to see midish and ecasound work together. What I need primarily:
they must start in sync. What would be convenient: They should both stop, if I
tell one of them to do so. In between: I don't care, I just want to record
sound from MIDI triggered devices/apps.
   But I've heard, that it's necessary or at least clean, to have the MIDI
sequencer and the audio app in sync all the time.
   So that's, what I'm researching. What would you advise?
   Kindest regards
          Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net