Re: [LAD] linuxaudio.org

From: Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Oct 27 2008 - 06:49:56 EET

Patrick Shirkey wrote:

> I'll see if I can find some time to add a more
> obvious link to linuxaudio.org throughout all the documents. Probably
> just add a new header/footer, parse the html before loading the page and
> dump it into a div. Can't be bothered reworking all the existing pages.

Hmm. I was looking at adding a header but it appears that there is no
definitive Linuxaudio.org template. The wikis are different from the
portal pages and the various subdomains all have different templates.

So, What exactly needs to be changed?

Do I just need to add image links to linuxsudio.org in the documents
referenced throughout the lau, quicktoots, lowlatency? I would have
thought that the url would be enough for most people.

I'm not sure exactly what is wrong with the existing structure/content
of those sub domains.

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd.