Re: [LAD] jack and c++

From: Malte Steiner <steiner@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Nov 10 2008 - 23:56:43 EET

thanks for the help, going to check out tonight. The software is going
to be a synth/sequencer/visual combo, mainly for live performance. Its
mainly for me but it will be free and open source anyway. The synth is
going to have dynamic wavetables, like the old PPG synthesizers, which
are created from the pixelinformation of images. I use that project also
as a study on userinterfaces because I am not that happy with simulated
knobs and mouse interaction.
Next year I will get back to AMS and Minicomputer and provide some
updates and perhaps a new, all purpose wavetable synth. I keep you
informed...

Cheers,

Malte

--