Re: [LAD] [Jack-Devel] JACK for openSUSE 11.0 x86_64

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Mon Dec 15 2008 - 19:35:32 EET

>> btw, you are the only person with install problems with the packman packages.
>>

> He? If you will ignore the links to Ardour and google search,than I'm
> the only one. Will you go on with the Linux-Club bashes?

Okay, the Ardour link might be about a svn version, but the error
message and versions are the same. I can't say which mirror I used
without rebooting, resp. if you can tell me where the script is, where I
can find the used Packman mirror, I can tell you which mirror was used
as source, the Suse partition is mounted by Lenny.