[LAD] Hello

From: Daire O'Neill <oneill.daire@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jan 05 2009 - 14:14:29 EET

Hi all,

My name is Daire O'Neill. I've just joined the list to hopefully begin my
learning on audio development and possibly to contribute to some current
projects. As a beginner, I have only basic C/C++ skills, and have never
worked on any major project before. I do have a good knowledge of audio
technology and some basic DSP concepts, its the programming side of things
that lets me down! I'm currently working my way through 'Accelerated C++' by
Koenig and Moo though, so I'm learning every day. I really want to learn
about audio development and become involved with an audio project,
particularly a multitrack recorder. I would like to be able to write my own
simple multitrack recorder eventually. Anyway, if anyone has any tips or
suggestions, or can recommend a project where I could be of help, then
please let me know.

Regards,

Daire