[LAD] Accommodation in Parma

From: Juuso Alasuutari <juuso.alasuutari@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jan 27 2009 - 13:04:34 EET

Good news.

I found out last week that I'll receive sponsorship for my LAC trip. That
means there will be a LASH presentation, and I think a LASH workshop is also
in order.

The amount I'm getting isn't all that much but it will cover my travel costs.
That means I'm on the lookout for _cheap_ accommodation near the conference
site during 15.-20. April. Is there some place there specifically for LAC
visitors?

Now, I need to write that paper before the 29th...

Juuso

PS: Dave, how's ticket #321 going?