[LAD] [ot] - NEED some security advise PLEASE!

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Sun Feb 15 2009 - 00:55:13 EET

Hello all!
   I'm just a little worried abot my system security. I wonder is the following
normal:
# ps -ax
[...]
  8226 ? Ss 0:00 sshd: unknown [priv]
  8227 ? S 0:00 sshd: unknown [net]
   Just before that I only saw "sshd [accept]" and "sshd [net]".
   Shutdown sshd and made new password and restarted sshd. Now it's the same.
   Can I easily check where it's coming from and what it's doing. I don't see
anything besides those two lines. No other strange processes.
   Sorry to have bothered you with that.
   Kindest regards
          Julien

--------