Re: [LAD] [ANN] invada-studio-plugins-lv2-1.0.0

From: Justin Smith <noisesmith@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun May 31 2009 - 06:41:27 EEST

On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 7:25 PM, Fraser <fraser@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

calf is not available for debian, even with the multimedia
repositories, and will not build from source because of a lack of any
libjack.la file, I built ardour3 but the latest version crashes when
creating a session. Maybe eventually I will either build my own jack
and be sure to create libjack.la, or build my own ardour2.8 so I can
double check that lv2 gui support is built in. I am kind of done
messing around with software for today though.