Re: [LAD] porting ladspa plugins to lv2

From: Adrian Knoth <adi@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jul 26 2009 - 13:50:50 EEST

On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 09:40:09PM +0100, james morris wrote:

> Hi,

Hi!

> 3) Any suggestions for plugins to be ported?

How about autotalent? I haven't tried it, yet, but it's already LADSPA.
Don't know if you could find any added value in making it LV2.

(http://web.mit.edu/tbaran/www/autotalent.html)

And then, there's also jamin. James Warden has been talking about making
it LV2 in April, but I haven't heard of any progress. Perhaps you might
want to jump on the bandwagon.

HTH

PS: I could still use a small channel eq, e.g. four bands with
adjustable characteristics. lv2fil comes pretty close, but I'd like to
change the low band to low shelf and the high band to high shelf. Nedko
has proposed to ask Fons to change the DSP code ;)

--
mail: adi@email-addr-hidden  	http://adi.thur.de	PGP/GPG: key via keyserver
My computer may be old, but I like the warm glow of tubes.