Re: [LAD] Impro-Visor packages now on SF

From: bluef <bluefuture@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jul 26 2009 - 14:00:39 EEST

Sampo this is not true.

The license is in every source file:

This Java Class is part of the jMusic API version 1.5, March 2004.>

Copyright (C) 2000 Andrew Sorensen & Andrew Brown

the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or any
later version.

This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the

Foundation, Inc., 675 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA.