Re: [LAD] Background on the Impro-Visor project

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Mon Jul 27 2009 - 22:20:48 EEST

Hi Thorsten :)

please note that Bob subscribed to the list, because of my mail. Do you
know that I'm not a FLOSS coder? I'll be quiet now, but I'll remark that
even if my English is broken, I do understand what I read. Pleas do not
only read the words, also take care of the context, what's between the
lines.

Btw., an example for a split project is http://ichthyostega.de/cin3/, I
never heard that any distro has problems because of this, but yes,
everything comes with individual advantages and disadvantages. If Bob
won't open the project, then Raymond's project will be the only one. Am
I wrong?

Cheers,
Ralf

--