Re: [LAD] Fw: Re: At the hands of Professor Keller and Raymond

From: Bengt Gördén <bengan@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jul 28 2009 - 14:25:12 EEST

Den Tuesday 28 July 2009 13.12.06 skrev Chris Cannam:
> On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 8:32 AM, Bengt Gördén<bengan@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> > And for the record. LAD and LAU is seldom hit by this kind of outbursts.
>
> In the last 18 months in LAD we've seen some pretty emotive flamewars
> about Reaper, LV2 in closed source software, LinuxSampler licensing,
> plugin output negotiation, JACK packaging, JACK and DBUS, PulseAudio,
> the way qjackctl starts up jackd, RTKit, and probably some other
> things I've forgotten. And this. This isn't a high traffic list; the
> flames quite likely outnumber the rest.

Well. I don't agree. I see quite a lot of emails coming from LAD and LAU and I
don't think it isn't that much. To not agree about some topic is not a
flamewar. But lets not start another flamewar because of that.

Just for the fun of it. Have a look at http://www.flamewars.net. There are
some real outbursts. The one that the ending is "hyperglycemic little troll."
is really state of the art in outbursts.

/bengan