Re: [LAD] Fwd: Fw: Re: At the hands of Professor Keller and Raymond

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Tue Jul 28 2009 - 22:02:48 EEST

laseray@email-addr-hidden wrote:
> I am sure the majority of these people, as well as a large portion
> of the general population, are easily manipulated by narcissists.

I became what psychology is defame as a borderline personality, because
I need to survive my childhood living with malignant narcissists.

At the moment you are acting similar to the way I do very often. I
understand that you just want equity. Equity is a need of many gifted
people, some highly gifted children are doing a suicide because they
can't stand wrongfulness.

I guess you and I we are adults, we shouldn't and at the moment you
shouldn't waste too much time with clarifications. The more you do, the
less time people have to reflect their own behaviour. Being in a right
corner they only can argue with social graces.

Bob Keller at the moment is willing to comply with the GPL, it might be
a little bit late, but now he does, even if he needs still some time to
do it 100% perfect.

Any dispute now will end in nothing and I know that you know it ;).
Blowing of steam is fine, but content-related all positions are deadlocked.

We all know it and anyway we are still arguing. IMO everybody who is
still writing about this issue, me too ;), is stupid.