Re: [LAD] Fwd: Fw: Re: At the hands of Professor Keller and Raymond

From: <laseray@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jul 29 2009 - 01:47:49 EEST

On Tuesday 28 July 2009 15:02:48 you wrote:
> laseray@email-addr-hidden wrote:
>
> Bob Keller at the moment is willing to comply with the GPL, it might be
> a little bit late, but now he does, even if he needs still some time to
> do it 100% perfect.

Wrong! Now he still does not. Past two replies of mine show that.

I don't believe he will keep it up. He is just doing it now to quell
any controversy. Then later he will return to previous behavior.
Just like he did with preview release after I got him to release source
for 3.39 version last year.

Raymond