Re: [LAD] Fwd: Fw: Re: At the hands of Professor Keller and Raymond

From: keller <keller@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Aug 02 2009 - 22:47:32 EEST

On Aug 2, 2009, at 12:50 PM, Raymond Martin wrote:

> I am referring to the Launch4J scripts to build an executable and
> others.
> For example, you have an .exe for windows, isn't Launch4J what was
> used?
> If so, there is a script for it, as indicated in the build.xml.

As stated before, launch4j is a commercial product that I was using on
a trial version. There is no way that I can provide that. I was
considering buying it if worked well, but even then, I cannot provide
it.

All it does is wrap the .jar file and other dirs to make it convenient
for the users to install and launch. So I guess you're saying it's not
allowed?

Bob

Robert M. Keller, Csilla & Walt Foley Professor of Computer Science
Harvey Mudd College
Claremont, California 91711