Re: [LAD] Fwd: Fw: Re: At the hands of Professor Keller and Raymond

From: Fons Adriaensen <fons@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Aug 02 2009 - 23:02:50 EEST

On Sun, Aug 02, 2009 at 12:47:32PM -0700, keller wrote:

> As stated before, launch4j is a commercial product that I was using on
> a trial version. There is no way that I can provide that. I was
> considering buying it if worked well, but even then, I cannot provide
> it.

Including a commercial tool as part of a GPL'd project is
probably opening a can of worms of a color we haven't seen
before - I wouldn't dare comment on the consequences.

But do you really *need* it, or is it just nice to have ?
Open source development tools usually provide all that's
needed.

Ciao,

--
FA
Io lo dico sempre: l'Italia è troppo stretta e lunga.