Re: [LAD] Fwd: Fw: Re: At the hands of Professor Keller and Raymond

From: keller <keller@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Aug 02 2009 - 23:12:48 EEST

On Aug 2, 2009, at 1:02 PM, Fons Adriaensen wrote:

> But do you really *need* it, or is it just nice to have ?
> Open source development tools usually provide all that's
> needed.

Fons,

Just nice to have, as there is a end-user base that prefers such
things and we support 3 different platforms, so it was very convenient.

I have deleted all the installers and notified the users, anticipating
the complaints.

If anyone has a recommendation for a substitute for install4j, I'd
appreciate hearing about it.

Thanks.

Bob

Robert M. Keller, Csilla & Walt Foley Professor of Computer Science
Harvey Mudd College
Claremont, California 91711