Re: [LAD] Kim did the switch to Linux

From: Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Aug 06 2009 - 18:07:29 EEST

On 08/06/2009 07:01 PM, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> Patrick Shirkey wrote:
>> If you don't stop trolling and continually harping on about how you
>> find Microsoft is easier to work with and Linux Audio has lots of
>> problems without actually contributing anything useful to advance the
>> tools that you find so lacking then I'm not the only one who will
>> continue to have a word for you.
>
> This seems to be a problem of my broken English or anything else.

That's a poor excuse. Your responses are often slanted towards Linux is
bad, I like microsoft for professional use and in the public lists that
you post on you rarely contribute anything useful.

> I don't say that I find Microsoft easier.

WTF?

You did and you also said your friends do too.

You are a consumate troll. Now you are twisting and rewording your
reponses to match your needs.

I personally love this game so keep it coming.

Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd