Re: [LAD] linux audio standards base?

From: Arnold Krille <arnold@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Aug 09 2009 - 17:31:11 EEST

On Sunday 09 August 2009 14:12:56 Kjetil S. Matheussen wrote:
> No, as I said, the solution is very simple: Don't install a 64 bit OS.
> That's what's causing your problems, apparently.

Helloo! Please leave the 20th century where it belongs. Nowadays 64bit are
normal with new computers and its a terrible waste not to use them (reminds me
of "640kB should be enough for everybody").

If the combination of 64bit and 32bit-binary-only apps is broken, its the
developers or the distributions task to fix it. And the users task to point out
the problems and demand the fix.

Looking away by only using 32bits is _not_ the solution. And please stop
telling that "solution" to other people. We are in the 21th century after
all...

Arnold