Re: [LAD] [PD-announce] smeck (6ch guitar processing patch) released]

From: victor <Victor.Lazzarini@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Aug 25 2009 - 22:19:03 EEST

Do you mean hexaphonic? Does it use the 'old' GR roland connector?
I saw somewhere you could get a converter from that (19-pin?) to the
modern (12-pin?) connector, which can either be split or you can buy
a rather expensive box to get 6 outs. I'll try to find where that was.

I've got a lovely Godin with hex out and I am trying to find a friend who
is good with soldering to make a split cable for me (no luck yet...).

Victor