Re: [LAD] [PD-announce] smeck (6ch guitar processing patch) released]

From: victor <Victor.Lazzarini@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Aug 25 2009 - 22:31:39 EEST

I got my pins all wrong. What you have, apparently is a 24-pin connector,
for which you
can get schematics here: http://www.joness.com/gr300/24pin.htm
From there I guess you can either wire your own splitters or get a 24-13 pin
connector
(the modern one we all have today), like this one:
http://www.joness.com/gr300/bc13_S.htm which by the way I'm not sure you can
find
anymore. But I guess there might be other things out there.

Then you can fork out for one of these, made by RMC (the people who make the
pickups
on my lovely Godin) : http://www.rmcpickup.com/fanoutbox.html
 or wire your own output splitter.

HTH