Re: [LAD] [LAU] [ANN] LADI Session Handler - Preview 1

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Tue Sep 01 2009 - 14:53:12 EEST

Hello Nedko!
   Now I've come up against a wall, which I don't want to climb.
   It's all to do with GUI-toolkits and their relatives. Especially flowcanvas.
I dearly hope and plea for the feature, to optionalise the GUI-parts.
Flowcanvas seems to require something ese, which is tedious. Because now I
could go on installing ad nauseam, without getting anywhere in a short while.
   Well you might say, that I'm a special case, being blind, having no graphic.
But I think this might hit other people as well. People with other
main-GUI-toolkits or other commandline friends, and there are some.
   I'd be glad to know, if you're so far along on your way, that you seperated
the GUI parts from the real thing.
   Kindest regards
          Julien

--------