Re: [LAD] "Open midi-keyboard"

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Sun Sep 27 2009 - 15:25:23 EEST

Jörn Nettingsmeier wrote:
> Ralf Mardorf wrote:

>>> There are some; my CME UF8 sends release velocity. (It also has breath
>>> control, though I don't have the controller.)
>>>
>> I also don't have a breath controller.
>>

> i've been using "fisherman's friend" to great effect. doesn't do midi,
> though.
>

> (sorry, couldn't resist.. ;-D)

OT too: This is funny, but a serious note, Fisherman's friend isn't good
for vocalists. I guess cheap Whiskey and cigarettes are less bad for the
voice and give the voice a more rocking nuance. Listen to Tokio Hotel,
the singers voice is less rocking, because he is young and wasn't
allowed to buy cheap Whiskey and cigarettes, instead he put some rawness
by eating Fisherman's friend to his voice. The result of this misuse is
a hair disease and still a childish voice. Kids, please only take
Fisherman's friend with permission of your parents.