Re: [LAD] [ANN] QjackCtl 0.3.5 slipped away!

From: Jens M Andreasen <jens.andreasen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Oct 03 2009 - 00:24:42 EEST

On Fri, 2009-10-02 at 21:45 +0200, Fons Adriaensen wrote:
> I'd advise the Machiavellian approach
> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niccol%C3%B2_Machiavelli>
> which basically means to exterminate the whole family.

I am present (as in 'been there, done that') with Chinese workers in
Neapels as well were the Napolitans intended to to dump thir garbage
(Sardinia.) Been there too.

Me and my significant other at the time made an synopsis for a short
movie including an insane amount of garbage as well as black bags
containainig ... We discussed what kind of person the grandmother
occasionally visible from the main characters balcony, who she might be?
It is suspected in the script that she (the garandmother) takes part in
the killings.

On the monday just after that discussion. Sophia Loren [she is from
Neapels] protested publically in every newspaper known to man against
shippin Neapels problems to Sardinia ...

YES! ... That's my grandma :)

Berlusconi is a nice guy, but there is a line somewhere in between Italy
and Sicily where he has to accept that he is just not in power anymore.

> Ciao,

/jma