Re: [LAD] [LAU] So what's the deal with controlling the aeolus organ?stops via midi

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Tue Oct 06 2009 - 20:31:12 EEST

Nick Copeland wrote:
> Does any know if hidef MIDI will address these issues? The MMA is not
> very transparent
> regarding what they want to put in there.

Some days ago I visited the MMA site and didn't found anything about
hidef MIDI, today I found this, but didn't read it:
http://www.midi.org/news/hd.php
Resp. I did read the last sentence: "Companies that are interested in
participating in the development of the new HD Protocol should contact
the MMA (see the contact form <http://www.midi.org/aboutus/contact.php>
on this site.)"