Re: [LAD] [LAU] So what's the deal with controlling the aeolus organ?stops via midi

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Tue Oct 06 2009 - 20:26:18 EEST

Paul Davis wrote:
> you've missed my point.
>
> if aeolus is currently programmed to switch to stop setting S1, and i
> want it to switch setting S2 instead, what do i, as a user do? what do
> i have to know?

I don't know Aeolus, but usually a user should be able to change between
setting 1 and setting 2 by the GUI of the application, just by using the
mouse and without any knowledge about 0xf0 and 0xf7. The SysEx data
should be sent by MIDI, while the user just switch from setting 1 to
setting 2 by the GUI and a sequencer could receive it.

A misunderstanding because we are writing on English? It's not my native
language ;).