Re: [LAD] rme hdspe raydat on linux?

From: Fernando Lopez-Lezcano <nando@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Oct 15 2009 - 22:04:58 EEST

On Thu, 2009-10-15 at 18:19 +0200, Jörn Nettingsmeier wrote:
> hi everyone!
>

> is the rme hdspe raydat supported under linux?
> if so, any raydat users here with success or horror stories?
> if not, is there an alternative that has at least 3 adat i/o,
> preferrably 4 and uses pci express?
> i know of (and like) the rme 9652 cards, but i'd rather not buy pci
> cards anymore.

We have one here at CCRMA... mixed results. I think the card itself
worked fine but I don't remember in detail if we had problems. We could
not make the extra sync daughter card work and we needed to sync with
another card in the same computer (an rme madi). I need to see what the
current status of the rme driver rewrite is as we need to get this
working at some point...

-- Fernando