Re: [LAD] Milivoltmeter - Was FOSS Ethernet Soundcard

From: Jack Hildwine <jackhildwine@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Dec 04 2009 - 05:28:27 EET

A similar circuit using the AD636 coupled with the ICL7106 A/D and LCD
driver is detailed in the July 2009 audioXpress magazine.

http://www.audioxpress.com

There is, however, no PCB or parts kit available and I'm not certain
that the artwork for the PCB that's printed is to scale although it
looks like it is.

Jack