Re: [LAD] L2Ork story on Slashdot brings up the age-old question whether Linux is ready for serious audio use

From: Jörn Nettingsmeier <nettings@email-addr-hidden-hochschule.de>
Date: Sat Dec 05 2009 - 12:46:46 EET

On 12/04/2009 06:15 AM, Ivica Ico Bukvic wrote:
> Dear fellow FOSS enthusiasts,
>
> This is probably already old news according to Internet standards but as it
> turns out we spent a good time this evening in class not knowing that we got
> slashdotted. For those interested in belatedly joining the discussion,
> please visit:
>
> http://entertainment.slashdot.org/story/09/12/03/2018253/Introducing-L2Ork-W
> orlds-First-Linux-Laptop-Orchestra

and another slashdot audio discussion that reaches new depths of insight
and philosophical clarity we hadn't thought possible before.

but beware: before you join, make sure you a) never used linux, b) never
done any serious audio processing, and c) have never progressed above
6th grade music appreciation. if you qualify, well, fire at will.