[LAD] Best wishes for the Holidays

From: Ivica Ico Bukvic <ico@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Dec 24 2009 - 19:52:37 EET

Please allow me to echo what many others have already said so eloquently on the LA* lists:

On behalf of the Linuxaudio.org consortium, L2Ork, and personally I would like to extend very best Holiday wishes to all LA* users, developers, artists, enthusiasts, supporters, contributors, companies, and sponsors. May we have many more years of a thriving community and bountiful creativity.

Likewise, I would like to express deepest gratitude to all who have contributed towards making audio on Linux not only possible but also remarkable! After all, Linuxaudio.org, L2Ork, or many of my personal projects would've never been possible without your talents and generous contributions!

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Composition, Music Technology
Director, DISIS Interactive Sound & Intermedia Studio
Director, L2Ork Linux Laptop Orchestra
Assistant Co-Director, CCTAD
CHCI, CS, and Art (by courtesy)
Virginia Tech