Re: [LAD] Is TerminatorX development stalled?

From: Eric Shattow <lucent+code@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Dec 30 2009 - 09:52:55 EET

As an alternative to terminatorX, the Mixxx project has progressed to the
point where you can do a lot of what tX does, just add a sampler.

The novelty of tX was mostly in the support of mouse-as-controller, audio
effects, and looping samples. Support for hot cues and looping is under
active development in Mixxx - check out the Mixxx 1.8 pre-release.